MICRO MILL SPECS
BOX WAY SPECS
We love to put together new offers for our Products! Click on the link to find out which Promotions are currently running.
Bulova Technologies Machine LLC
Bulova Technologies Machine LLC (“BTM”) warrants to the original purchaser, other than a purchaser for resale, (the “Purchaser”) that BTM’s machine tools shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship. For a period of one (1) year from completion of installation, or for a period of fifteen months from date of shipment, whichever is earlier, BTM will, at its sole and exclusive discretion, either replace or repair any part thereof defective in workmanship or material, at no charge to the Purchaser.
All warranty repairs must either be performed by or authorized by a BTM Authorized Service Organization. To obtain warranty service, Purchaser must contact their local BTM Authorized Service Organization. Purchaser must provide verification of the date of delivery/installation when requesting warranty service (dated installation report). Ground freight charges (UPS regular or common carrier truck) for all warranty replacement parts are paid by BTM. If machine is not operational, BTM will pay next-day air shipment charges for necessary parts weighing 100 lbs. or less. Materials or parts alleged to be defective shall be returned to BTM, at BTM’s request, transportation charges prepaid. After the warranty repair or replacement of a defective part, BTM’s warranty for such part shall continue for ninety (90) days or for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty, whichever is longer.
This warranty shall remain in effect only if the machine is used and maintained in accordance with all operating and maintenance instructions set forth in the manuals and instruction sheets furnished by BTM. BTM shall have no liability to repair or replace defective parts until the Purchaser has fulfilled its payment obligations. No allowance will be made for repairs or alterations made without BTM’s prior written consent or approval. The limited warranty provided by BTM excludes the following:
1. Damage, malfunction, or failure caused by or resulting from improper maintenance, misuse, neglect, accident or any other cause beyond the control of the BTM.
2. Damage, malfunction, or failure caused by modification of the machine (mechanical or electrical) without written authorization by BTM.
3. Damage, malfunction or failure caused by installation or use of accessories or peripherals not purchased through or authorized in writing by BTM.
4. Paint, batteries, filters, fluids, fuses, light bulbs, or any commonly expendable item.
5. Damage to machines and/or components while being transported from BTM’s warehouse or facility to destination.
6. Accessories or peripherals not manufactured by BTM, which shall be subject only to whatever warranty that is supplied by the manufacturer of such product.
7. CNC control, spindle and servo motors, spindle and servo drives, which are covered by a two (2) year manufacturer warranty.
No person, agent, distributor, dealer or company is authorized to change, modify or amend the terms of this Limited Warranty in any manner. BTM makes no warranties, guarantees or representations, express or implied with respect to the machine tool, or parts thereof, except to the extent such warranty is set forth herein. The equipment covered does not necessarily comply with any codes or standards unless specifically quoted, ordered, and so accepted.